Invitation for Bids (IFB)
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB)
Procurement of Services for Microwave Connectivity System for back up VSAT
IFB No: NPA/ACAA/97/NCS-2057/ICB-REBID
Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, intends to apply a contract from (ACAA) budget for the Procurement of Services for Microwave Connectivity System for back up of VSAT
- The National Procurement Authority (NPA), acting on behalf of Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority (ACAA), invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for carrying out of services for Microwave Connectivity System in Afghanistan. The Bidders may bid for whole activities indicated in Section 5: Activity Schedule. Bidders shall quote for the complete requirement of activities as indicated in Section 5 on a single responsibility basis.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Procurement Law and Procurement Procedure of Afghanistan, and are open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may download bid document in English version from NPA Website: www.npa.gov.af or obtain by email from address: Zabihulrahman.Rahmani@aop.gov.af, copy to: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com receive by flash memory at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on any working day from Saturday to Thursday
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 30April, 2018, 10:00 Hrs (local time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected unopened. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline of bid submission at the same place of bid submission in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at the afore-mentioned date and time
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as below:
|Bid Security (USD) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.||Valid as per below|
|Bank Security should be valid for 148 days from bid submission deadline|
- A pre-bid Meeting will be held on 15/April/2017, 10.00 Hrs (Local Time) at below Address:
- Address: 3rd floor, Conference Room, ACAA Office, Next to Afghan film, Ansari watt ShashDarak , Kabul, Afghanistan
- Attention: Agha Jan
- E-mail:Habibi@acaa.gov.af, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- A margin of preference for certain activities performed domestically shall be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- Qualification Requirements of bidders for Post Evaluation Purpose are as below:
- The Bidder shall provide documentary evidence demonstrating to have liquid assets or available balance of at least. USD 125,000
- The minimum average annual turnover over the last Five (5) yearsUSD 1,500,000 per year calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed.
- The experience required to be demonstrated by the Bidder as a prime Contractor should include at least one contract in the same nature and complexity that has been executed during the last five (5) years in the following: USD 750,000
- The address referred to above is:
- Administrative office of the president (AOP)
1th Floor, National Procurement Authority (NPA) Pashtunistan, Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan.