|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||as per NTA policy|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority|
|Years of Experience:||5 years|
|Contract Duration:||till end of 2021|
|Education:||1. Bachelor’s Degree in public administration (Master degree is preferred and possession of Relevant Master’s degree will reduce the number of years of experience to three (3).|
About Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority:
Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority is a government agency, and Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority (ACAA) was recently established based on the newly approved Civil Aviation Law (CAL) as an independent authority to manage the Civil Aviation Activities in the country. The Civil Aviation Law was endorsed by Parliament in October 2012 and approved by H.E. President Hamid Karzai in December 2012, and following the presidential confirmation, it was published in the official gazette of the Ministry of Justice in January 2013. The ACAA is now functioning independently under its approved structure
Under the direct supervision of Director General of ACAA Legal Specialist will:
- review and draft documents/ agreement(s), ensuring that all documents/ agreements submitted to the ACAA DG for approval and signature conform to the organization’s rules and procedures;
- Communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals
- Collaborating with clients or employers, finance teams and other team members on budgeting and allocating funds
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members
- Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Organizing third-party providers and vendors to deliver elements that can’t be produced in-house
- Overseeing the delivery of projects and making adjustments as necessary to ensure they are delivered to specifications and high standards
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers and other project users to gauge satisfaction and success
- Review and draft legal memoranda and other legal documents including contracts, ensuring that the same conform to the organization’s rules, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Review the legal aspects of project proposals, draft agreements, correspondences and other texts and provide appropriate comments to the project;
- Research and/or examine precedents on specific issues relating to the functions, structure, and activities of the project;
- Assist in the development of revised/new rules, policies, procedures, model agreements and contracts of the Legal Department;
- Assist in the preparation of briefs to represent the organization in proceedings before appeal bodies and Administrative Tribunals as well as other judicial;
- Assist in providing and/or coordinating legal services to various internal committees and to the different departments and units, as required;
- Research and prepare specific position papers on the legal and ethical implications of various legal related issues when required;
- Support ACAA DG in termos of all cordination related issues/matters;
- Any other relevant task(s) as assigned by the supervisor;
Considering the above criteria for duties and responsibilities, a successful candidate must have the following qualifications in order to be considered well qualified for the position of Legal Specialist at ACAA:
- Bachelor’s Degree in public administration (Master degree is preferred and possession of Relevant Master’s degree will reduce the number of years of experience to three (3).
- Work Experience and Computer Skills
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in law.
- Having working knowledge of international treaties, conventions, and agreements is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience for candidates with relevant Master‘s degree.
- Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and third-party providers
- Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress
- Excellent command of both oral and written English is a must.
- Excellent command of both oral and written, in at least one of the local languages (Dari and Pashto) is required.
- Excellent knowledge of office applications and important computer programs is required.
we request all condidates to come in meteorology bulding, Human resouse department.